Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

RTI Format for PF account statement

Federated Mart - Find Everything


https://federatedmart.com/
Your one stop to find products and prices on the web.


THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
APPLICATION FOR OBTAINING INFORMATION

By Speed post AD
To,
CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER
OFFICE OF PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER,
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION,
SHRI R.K PAL, RPFC II
BHAVISHYA NIDHI BHAWAN, PLOT NO 43, SECTOR 44,
GURGAON - 122 002 .

1. Name of the Applicant:     
PF a/c No.                              

2. Full Address:                     






3. Particulars of information required
A.    Please let me know present status of my application for withdrawal benefit certificate.
B.     Please supply me ledger extract/ account summery and balance of my PF a/c _________________ including interests and balance, duly certified by you or the competent authority.
C.     I be informed details of action so far taken by your office on my application. If no action is taken, I should be informed reasons thereof and names, designation and place of present posting of officers responsible for the same.
D.    Please inform me period prescribed by your office for full settlement of P.F. dues of the employee and action prescribed for not settling claim in prescribed time limit.

4. I enclose herewith Indian Postal Order No.__________________ dated__________for Rs.10/- in favor of  Accounts Officer, EPFO  Gurgaon” as application fee.

5. Information sought by me is required by post. Kindly rush the same. I am an Indian citizen.

6. I be intimated details of First Appellate Authority under RTI Act  2005 with detailed postal  address.



Date:_____________                                                                                     Applicant’s Signature           

No comments:

Post a Comment